To support Army structure changes, the "Army 2020" effort shapes the force to meet the operational environment with this smaller end strength.
What does ARSTRUC stand for?
ARSTRUC stands for Army Structure (US Army)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Aerial Reconnaissance Support Team
- Argentina Summer Time (time zone)
- Association for the Rhetoric of Science and Technology
- Azienda Regionale Sarda Trasporti (Italian: Regional Transport of Sardinia)
- Salvage Craft Tender
- Army Staff, HQ DA
- Army Staff (Pentagon)
- Army Forces Strategic Command
- Army Strategic Command (US Army Space and Missile Defense Command)
- Adobe Reader Speed-Up (software plugin)
- Airsoft Ranger Sport Verein (German: Airsoft Ranger Sport Association)
- American Revised Standard Version
- Antarctic Research Support Vessel
- Armored Reconnaissance Scout Vehicle
- Aggregate Resource Reservation Protocol
- Annual Report of the Secretary of War
- ACCS Requirements Sub-Working Group
- Albemarle Regional Solid Waste Management Authority (Albemarle, NC)
- Absolute Return Tracker
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is in line with the agreement between the Defence Secretary and the Chief of the General Staff for a gradual move towards the new army structure so operations are not adversely affected by necessary changes.
This is in line with the agreement between the Defence Secretary and the Chief of the General Staff for a gradual move towards the new Army structure so operations are not adversely affected by necessary changes.
National Security Structure Also in response to protestor's demands for better security, Jalil promised that a security and army structure will be announced, especially for the border" and that "law will prevail under this government," reported ASHARQ AL AWSAT.
The MoD said: "The Defence Secretary has agreed with CGS that we will move gradually towards the new Army structure so operations are not adversely affected by additional reductions in regular Army numbers, which will be made as we draw down our commitments in Afghanistan in 2014/15.
To extract them from the war-planning process and--as a direct consequence--the budgetary process stemming from it would reduce their ability to acquire and maintain equipment, coordinate training, and seamlessly integrate into Air Force and Army structures in time of war.
com The Sengku Jidai was the sage of the samurai in early Japan--and Stephen Turnbull's discussion of the evolution and contributions of samurai armies to Japanese warfare makes for a detailed survey of not just army structure, but the family and clan ties that made it up.