He served as the 1st Space Brigade Plans Chief, 1st Space Battalion Army Space Support Team Leader and G3 Current Operations Officer for U.
What does ARSST stand for?
ARSST stands for Army Space Support Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARSST
- Autonomous Rotorcraft Sniper System (US DoD)
- Agenzia Regionale Servizi Sviluppo Agricolo (Italian: Services Agency Regional Agricultural Development)
- Army Space Support Company (Australia)
- Arsenal Russian Speaking Supporters Club (Moscow, Russia)
- Asian Regional Space Settlement Design Competition
- Acquisition Reform Senior Steering Group
- Active-Radar Sea-Skimming Martel
- Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Automated Ready Supply Store System
- Advanced Reactive System Screening Tool (calorimeter; Fauske & Associates, LLC)
- Aerial Reconnaissance & Security Troop
- Aerial Reconnaissance Support Team
- Argentina Summer Time (time zone)
- Association for the Rhetoric of Science and Technology
- Azienda Regionale Sarda Trasporti (Italian: Regional Transport of Sardinia)
- Salvage Craft Tender
- Army Staff, HQ DA
- Army Staff (Pentagon)
- Army Forces Strategic Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tod Fenner, who'd been designated team leader for the Army space support team tasked to support JTF-DNC.
Army space support teams and commercial exploitation teams have been deployed with the warfighter since the beginning of combat operations in Southwest Asia.
For example, Army space support team members are embedded with the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force and are providing expertise in Global Positioning System operations, counter GPS-jamming techniques, and digital terrain data exploitation.