April 11 Army Space Command activities the service's first space unit--the 1st Space Brigade at Peterson Air Force Base, Colo.
What does ARSPACE stand for?
ARSPACE stands for Army Space Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Acquisition Research Symposium Proceedings
- Acres Reservoir Simulation Program
- Action Reconciliation Service for Peace (Germany)
- Altitude Radar Sensor Processing
- Antar-Rashtriya Sahayog Parishad
- Asset Recovery Service Provider
- Association for Refugee Service Professionals (Dallas, TX)
- Average Remaining Service Period (pension plan)
- Average Retail Selling Price
- Automated Reasoning for Security Protocol Analysis (conference)
- Australasian Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Conference
- Adult Recurrent Sialadenitis of the Parotid Glands
- Angle Resolved Spin Polarised Inverse Photo Emission Spectroscopy
- Army Space Operations Center (US DoD)
- Air Reconnaissance Support
- Acid Reflux Sniper Rally (gaming community)
- Actuarial Residual Stone Rate (urology)
- Air Route Surveillance Radar
- Ammunition Required Supply Rate
- Asian Research Symposium in Rhinology (est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more than twelve years, SI International has served as a contractor for the military space community including Headquarters North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), Headquarters Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), Headquarters Army Space Command (ARSPACE), and United States Space Command (USSPACECOM)--now United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM).
There was an announcement published on the Army Space Command web page on March 23, 2001, and two bids were received.