5 million contract with the US Army Security Assistance Command for the delivery of seven CH-47F Chinooks, as well as two simulators and associated spares.
What does AMSAC stand for?
AMSAC stands for Army Security Assistance Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMSAC
We have 4 other meanings of AMSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies
- Austin MotoSports Association (Texas)
- Australian Marine Sciences Association
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Australian Medical Students Association
- Autoridad para el Manejo Sustentable de la Cuenca y del Lago de Amatitlán (Guatemala)
- Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity (US Army)
- Army Materiel Systems Analysis Agency
- Air Medical Safety Advisory Council
- Alaska Motorcycle Safety Advisory Committee (Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities)
- Asociación de Municipalidades de Sacatepequez (Spanish: Association of Municipalities of Sacatepequez; Guatemala)
- ATWS Mitigating System Actuation Circuitry (ATWS = Anticipated Transient Without Scram)
- Advanced Math and Science Charter School
- Asian Medical Students' Association Hong Kong
- Association of Medical Superintendents of American Institutions for the Insane (American Psychiatric Foundation; Arlington, VA)
- Acute Motor-Sensory Axonal Neuropathy
- Aboriginal Medical Services Alliance Northern Territory (Australia)
- Aviation Medical Society of Australia and New Zealand
- American Medical Society on Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependencies
- Australian Motorcycle Search and Rescue
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Security Assistance Command to provide professional analysis, technical and staff assistance necessary to support the government of Lithuania in national goals and its efforts to become part of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
Army Security Assistance Command is known as the "Army's face to the world," maintaining relationships with more than 150 countries through its role in Foreign Military Sales.
The 12 locations now using LMP are the Army Communications-Electronics Life Cycle Management Command (C-E LCMC) at Fort Monmouth, New Jersey; the C-E LCMC Communications Security Logistics Activity at Fort Huachuca, Arizona; the garrison at Fort Monmouth, New Jersey; Tobyhanna Army Depot, Pennsylvania; the Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland; the Army Security Assistance Command headquarters at Fort Belvoir, Virginia, and activities at New Cumberland, Pennsylvania, and St.
Army Security Assistance Command (USASC) Special Projects Office for shipment to the Afghanistan National Army.
Army Security Assistance Command (USASAC), and RDECOM.
Army Central Command, Army Medical Command, Army Engineering & Support Center, Army Corps of Engineers, Army Test Command, Army Security Assistance Command, Army Criminal Investigations, Army Space & Missile Defense Command, and U.
United States Army Security Assistance Command (USASAC)--St.