Army Security Agency stationed in Armara, Eritrea, East Africa.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Army Security Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Archery Shooters Association LLC
- Archiv für Schweizerisches Abgaberecht
- Archive Society of Alberta (Canada)
- Area Software Analyst
- Arizona School for the Arts (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arizona Sign Association (trade association)
- Arizona Spirit Association
- Arizona Students Association
- Armenian Student Association
- Army School of Ammunition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Security Agency Field Station in Asmara, Ethiopia.
In 1952, AHS was placed under the National Security Agency and later the Army Security Agency, which also oversaw nuclear weapons testing.
His first book was One to Count Cadence, a semiautobiographical novel about the hard-working and hard-drinking men of the Army Security Agency in the 1960s, which has become a cult classic for veterans.
The Venona Project was established in 1943 under another name at the Army Security Agency at Arlington Hall, VA.
I was an Army Security Agency cryptoanalyst in norhtern Japan.
Prior to his professional Agency service, he served three years in the United States Army Security Agency.
Richard Florence was a Chinese-Mandarin linguist for four years in the Army Security Agency and twenty-one years in the CIA.