Army nuclear power program and before that, was employed by Martin Marietta's nuclear division.
What does ANPP stand for?
ANPP stands for Army Nuclear Power Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANPP
We have 13 other meanings of ANPP in our Acronym Attic
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Associazione Nazionale Prevenzione Oncologica (Italian: National Association for Prevention of Cancer)
- Associazione Nazionale Primari Ospedalieri (Italian: National Association of Primary Hospitals)
- Astronomy National Public Observatory (educational organization)
- Above Ground Net Primary Productivity
- Aircraft Nuclear Propulsion Project
- All Nigeria Peoples Party
- Annual Net Primary Production
- Arizona Nuclear Power Project (Arizona Public Service Company)
- Armenia Nuclear Power Plant
- Association Nationale pour la Protection des Plantes (French: National Association for the Protection of Plants)
- African Network for the Prevention and Protection Against Child Abuse and Neglect
- Associazione Nazionale Perseguitati Politici Italiani Antifascisti (Italian: National Association of Persecuted Italian Political Antifascists)
- Asociacion Nacional Pro Personas Mayores (Spanish: National Association for Hispanic Elderly; Los Angeles, CA)
- Army Navy Petroleum Pool, Pacific
- Alliance New Product Quality Procedure
- All, No, Prompt Off, Quit, Yes (FTP response to commands on some servers)
- Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Advance Notice of Public Rulemaking (US EPA)
- Association of National Park Rangers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Prime Power: A Tradition of Innovation and Excellence") refers to Camp Century, Greenland, a site that "generated power from more than 30 feet below the polar ice cap" as part of the Army Nuclear Power Program.