In 1984 he assumed command of the United States Army Information Systems Engineering Command.
What does AISEC stand for?
AISEC stands for Army Information Systems Engineering Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AISEC
- American International Ship Exposition
- Approved International Shipping Enterprise
- As I Said Earlier
- Asian International Stamp Exhibition
- Association Internationale de l'industrie du Savon, des Détergents et des Produits d'entretien (French: International Association of the Soap, Detergent and Maintenance Products Industries)
- Association Internationale de la Savonnerie, de la Detergence et Des Produits D'entretien
- Association of Iron and Steel Engineers
- Automated Information System Equipment
- Associazione Italiana per la Sindrome di Emiplegia Alternante
- Alignment Insensitive Separable Electromagnetic Coupler
- Artificial Intelligence for Security (workshop)
- All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology
- All India Spices Exporters Forum
- Australia-Israel Scientific Exchange Foundation (est. 1997)
- Associazione Italiana Sensori e Microsistemi (Italian: Italian Association of Sensors and Microsystems)
- Advanced Internet Satellite Extension Project (National Science Foundation)
- Australasian Information Security Evaluation Program (est. 1994; Australia and New Zealand)
- Abkhazia Institute for Social and Economic Research (Georgia)
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- Association Internationale pour le Soutien aux Economies Sociales (French: International Association for the Social Support Savings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army information Systems Engineering Command (ISEC), the CAISI Bridge Module provides root radio service for the radios in the CAISI local wireless network.
Army Information Systems Engineering Command and Research Development Engineering Command to brief DoD/Army implementation of new and emerging technologies.
Background The United States Army Information Systems Engineering Command has a long and honored role in information systems engineering, and in information security in particular.