Talent management should not be addressed solely by branch managers at the Army Human Resources Command as they are primarily responsible for distributing and balancing the force.
What does AHRC stand for?
AHRC stands for Army Human Resources Command
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AHRC
We have 87 other meanings of AHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Assisted Human Reproductive Agency of Canada
- African Health Research and Academic Institutions (African Partnership Conference)
- Arts and Humanities Research Board
- Afghan Human Rights Commission
- Albanian Human Rights Centre
- American Harlequin Rabbit Club
- American Himalayan Rabbit Club
- American Homeowners Resource Center
- Apparel Human Resources Council
- Arctic Health Research Center
- Arts and Humanities Research Council (UK)
- Asian Human Rights Commission
- Assisted Human Reproduction Canada (Canada)
- Association for the Help of Retarded Children
- Atlanta Harm Reduction Coalition (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlanta Hobby Robot Club
- Arabian Horse Racing Club of Belgium
- Alberta Human Rights and Citizenship Commission (Canada)
- Afghan Hound Rescue Central Ohio
- Academy of Human Resource Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Human Resources Command, Signal Enlisted Branch offered congratulations to SFC Nelson a 25U Soldier.
Army Human Resources Command manager, visit the Web at <www.
A total of about 59,000 non-commissioned officers are behind in their formal education cycles because deployments have delayed their schooling time, the commanding general of the Army Human Resources Command, Maj.
Providing the brigade S-1 section with all of the system accesses and permissions needed to enter data into or receive data from the top of the HR system (the Army Human Resources Command and the Defense Finance and Accounting Service), without having to go through intermediate steps at the division, corps, and ASCC G-1s.
Army Human Resources Command, Memorandum for Worldwide Distribution, 21 May 2007 Summary of Significant Changes for Enlisted Personnel: * Retitles CMF 74 from "Chemical" to "Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN).
5) Memorandum, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, to Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Human Resource), Deputy Assistance Secretary of the Navy (Military Personnel Policy), Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Force Management Integration), subject: Service Member Designation of a Person Authorized to Direct Disposition (14 July 2005) [hereinafter Servicemember Designation Memo]; Message, Army Human Resources Command, MILPER Message Number 06-020, subject: Implementing Guidance for Service Member Designation of a Person Authorized to Direct Disposition (PADD) (19 Jan.