Delbert Spurlock, a former Army General Counsel who was then working as the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Manpower and Reserve Affairs).
What does AGC stand for?
AGC stands for Army General Counsel
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AGC
We have 254 other meanings of AGC in our Acronym Attic
- American Game Cartridges (Chandler, AZ)
- American General Corporation
- American Greyhound Council
- Amphibious Group Command
- Anala Goat Company (Beasley, Texas)
- Annual Giving Campaign (various organizations)
- Antenna Gain Control
- Apollo Guidance Computer (NASA)
- Area Generation Control (electric utility)
- Arkansas Geological Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army general counsel didn't think this was a significant enough matter to attend himself?
In the period immediately preceding these scandals, charges of sexual misconduct swirled around the sergeant major of the army; a string of court-martial cases against army trainers accused of widespread sexual abuse proceeded apace at Maryland's Aberdeen Proving Ground and Darmstadt, Germany; and separate sexual harassment allegations prompted the navy to relieve the two-star admiral who commanded its 10,000-person supply service and the Defense Department inspector general to initiate an investigation of the army general counsel.