The Corps awarded the Fort Wainwright Army Family Housing Replacement FY11 design/build project to American Mechanical Inc.
What does AFHO stand for?
AFHO stands for Army Family Housing (Operations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFHO
We have 1 other meaning of AFHO in our Acronym Attic
- African Foundation for Health, Information and Culture (Denmark)
- Air Force Headquarters Information System (USAF)
- Action For Healthy Kids
- Adoptive Families of Hong Kong (Central, Hong Kong)
- American Fantasy Hockey League
- American Finance House Lariba
- Australasian Food Holdings Limited
- Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing (US HUD)
- Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan
- Architecture for Humanity New York
- Australian Federation of Homelessness Organisations (advocacy)
- Air Force Headquarters Operating Instruction (USAF)
- Arizona Fair Housing Partnership
- Air Force Health Professions Recruiter
- Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship
- Armed Forces Health Profession Scholarship Program
- Armed Forces Health Professionals Scholarship Program/Financial Assistance Program
- Air Force Headquarters
- Allied Force Headquarters
- Allied Forces Headquarters
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include the following: * Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization of the Army's existing infrastructure * Army Family Housing Operations, which is almost totally privatized and operated by a contractor * Military construction of new buildings and real property to replace those that have outlived their life span or to support key legislation, such as Base Realignment and Closure and the growth and movement of Army formations to other operating bases * Support to Overseas Contingency Operations (formerly known as the Global War on Terrorism).
The Army is currently on track to meet its goal of privatizing some 88,000 Army family housing units by 2016.
Funding for base operation support (BOS); sustainment, renovation, and modernization (SRM); other Army operation and maintenance programs; and Army Family Housing Operations still was controlled by Army MACOMs.
Our goal is to implement and fund plans to eliminate inadequate Army family housing and the deficit.