Army Defense Ammunition Center in McAlester, Oklahoma, the Joint Intelligence Laboratory in Suffolk, Virginia, and TACOM in Warren, Michigan.
What does ADAC stand for?
ADAC stands for Army Defense Ammunition Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADAC
We have 103 other meanings of ADAC in our Acronym Attic
- Affordable Database and Computer Programming (Shasta Lake, CA)
- Alabama Disabilities Action Coalition
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Council
- All-Digital Attack Center
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil Club (German automobile club)
- Altrincham & District Sporting Club (UK)
- Amateurs Dauphinois d'Automobiles de Collection (French automobile collectors' club)
- American Denturist Advocacy Council
- Ammunition Descriptive Asset Code
- Anxiety Disorders Association of Canada
- Art Directors and Artists Club (Sacramento, California)
- Asociación de Damas Católicas (Guatemala)
- Asociación para el Desarrollo de la Alcarria y la Campiña (Spanish: Association for Development of Alcarria and the Countryside)
- Asociación para las Deficiencias Que Afectan al Crecimiento y al Desarrollo
- Asset Design as Constructed (data specification; Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia)
- Association des Artistes Châtillonnais (French: Châtillonnais Artists' Association)
- Association pour la Diffusion des Arts et Connaissances (French: Association for the Dissemination of Knowledge and Arts; Belgium)
- Association pour le Développement de l'Action Culturelle (French: Cultural Action Development Association)
- Astronomical Data Analysis Center
- Attitude Determination and Control (System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January 2009, the Army Defense Ammunition Center launched the HAZMAT Transportation Community of Practice (COP) portal, which can be accessed through both the Army Knowledge Online (AKO) website and the Battle Command Knowledge System (BCKS).
The Munitions Items Disposition Action System (MIDAS) was created by the US Army Defense Ammunition Center to provide a database of demilitarization and disposition information for unwanted munition items.
The Multi-National Corps-Iraq requested that the Army Defense Ammunition Center (DAC) at McAlester, Oklahoma, assess theater ammunition supply points, ammunition holding areas, and basic load ammunition holding areas and help write applicable documentation for selecting sites for and licensing of ammunition and explosives (class V) storage locations.
Army Defense Ammunition Center, McAlester, Oklahoma, where he spent ten years as an instructor and distance learning programmer.
The review, initiated by the Army Defense Ammunition Center (DAC) at McAlester, Oklahoma, reevaluated Department of Defense (DOD) and Army explosives safety regulations that required the height of a barricade to be 2 degrees above stacks of ammunition when drawn from the rear of the stacks.