Soldiers who experience problems with Phase I should telephone the Army Correspondence Course Program at (800) 275-2872 (Option 2) or (757) 8783322/3335; if no Army Correspondence Course Program representative is available, they should contact Ms.
What does ACCP stand for?
ACCP stands for Army Correspondence Course Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACCP
We have 82 other meanings of ACCP in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention (est. 1999)
- Allied Combat Clothing Publication
- American Chemistry Council Panel
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American College of Contingency Planners (American Association of Medical Administrators)
- Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide
- Approval Committee for Certificate Programs (American Academy of Professional Coders)
- Aptech Computer Certified Professional (Aptech Ltd.)
- Army Contingency Communications Package
- Assembly of Caribbean Community Parliamentarians
- Associate Certified Coach Program
- Association Canadienne des Chefs de Police (French: Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police)
- Association Canadienne des Chefs de Pompiers (French: Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Association Clean Cuisines Professionnelles (French: Professional Kitchen Cleaning Association)
- Association des Collectionneurs de Carnets de Timbres et de Publicitimbres (French stamp collecting club)
- Association of Caribbean Commissioners of Police
- Association of Chinese Canadian Professionals (Canada)
- Association of Corporate Contributions Professionals (Mt. Pleasant, SC)
- Atlantic Climate Change Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
DEI provides many environmental products, examples of which include-- * Army correspondence course programs.
Examples are enrollment in an Army Correspondence Course Program, online Smart Force classes, or an online college class.