All Army ISO configured containers centrally managed by the Army Intermodal and Distribution Platform Management Office (AIDPMO) will be managed and accounted for in the Army Container Asset Management System (ACAMS).
What does ACAMS stand for?
ACAMS stands for Army Container Asset Management System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACAMS
We have 2 other meanings of ACAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health (UK)
- Alternate Channel Alternate Mark Inversion
- Army Commercial Activities Management Information System
- Association of Chinese and Mongolian International Schools
- Accelerated Certification of Additively Manufactured Metals (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Alabama Coastal Area Management Program
- Alberta Centre for Advanced MNT Products (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
- Allied Camouflage and Concealment Publication
- Automatic Communications And Message Processing System
- Aircraft Condition Analysis and Management System (US NASA)
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (Miami, Florida)
- Automated Critical Asset Management System (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Automatic Continuous Air Monitoring System
- Automated Critical Asset Management System Working Group (US DHS)
- Atlantic City Area Macintosh Users Group (est. 1986)
- Advance Contract Award Notice
- Advisory Committee on Antarctic Names
- Agent-Based Complex Automated Negotiations (Workshop)
- Agents of Canada (gaming clan)
- Air Controlman Airman (US Navy Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also serve as the project manager for the Army Container Asset Management System, which was used in the 2008 Department of Defense biennial container inventory, completed in fiscal year 2009 by all services.
The first of each month, the Army Container Asset Management System compiles a list of reparable containers.