Army Combined Arms Center and Fort Leavenworth commanding general, was the officiating officer of the ceremony.
What does ACAC stand for?
ACAC stands for Army Combined Arms Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACAC
We have 119 other meanings of ACAC in our Acronym Attic
- Air Control Area Commander
- Air-Cooled Air Cooler (aviation)
- Alberta Colleges Athletics Conference (Canada)
- Allen County Athletic Conference (Indiana)
- American Council for Accredited Certification (Glendale, AZ)
- Apparel Contractors Alliance of California
- Area Command Aviation Coordinator
- Arkansas Community Arts Cooperative
- Arvada Child Advocacy Center
- Association Champenoise des Automobiles de Collection (French automobile club)
- Association des Chasseurs À l'Arc du Cher (French hunting association)
- Association of College Admissions Counselors
- Automated Direct Analog Computer
- Automobile Club André Citroën (French automobile club)
- Acetyl-Coa Carboxylase-Alpha
- Alberta Community Art Clubs Association (Canada)
- Australia-China Agricultural Cooperation Agreement (agriculture, fishing and forestry agreement)
- Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Certification Authorities (secondary education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transportation Command, Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command, Defense Logistics Agency, Army Training and Doctrine Command, Army Combined Arms Center, Army Forces Command, Army Materiel Command, Army TACOM and CECOM Life Cycle Management Commands, Army Human Resources Command, and many more.
Logisticians across the Army can now meet online to discuss issues and exchange ideas at a new Sustain Warfighting Forum (Sustain WfF) hosted by Army Knowledge Online through the Army Combined Arms Center Battle Command Knowledge System.
Army Combined Arms Center (CAC) and Fort Leavenworth announced that branch education institutions would integrate the CAS3 curriculum into their Captain's Career Course (CCC).
Army Combined Arms Center and Fort Leavenworth, Fort Leavenworth, Kan.
Army Combined Arms Center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, is the last of a trilogy that covers the Soviet-Afghan War of 1979-89.