The enlistment provides an opportunity to learn a new skill, travel and become eligible to receive as much as $85,536 toward a college education through the Montgomery GI Bill and the Army College Fund.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Army College Fund (recruiting/retention education incentive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- Apalachicola–Chattahoochee–Flint River Basin Compact
- Appeal of Conscience Foundation (New York, NY)
- Apple Communications Framework
- Application Compatibility Factory (Microsoft)
- Application Configuration File
- Arcata Community Forest (municipal trail; Arcata, CA)
- Area Confinement Facility
- Area Control Facility
- Army Cadet Force (UK military)
- Army Club Fund
- Arts Center Foundation (various locations)
- Arts County Fair (University of British Columbia)
- Arts Crafts Festivals
- Ashford Christian Fellowship (Ashford, England, UK)
- Asian Christian Fellowship
- Asian Cricket Foundation
- Asociación Cristiana Femenina (Christian Womens' Association, Guatemala)
- Aspen Community Foundation (Aspen, CO)
- Assistant Conservator of Forests (Indian Forest Service)
- Association de la Cause Freudienne (French: Freudian Cause Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May use the Army College Fund or the Montgomery GI Bill.
Soldiers who elected the Army College Fund (ACF) as an enlistment option and/ or have enrolled and paid toward the $600 MGIB Additional Opportunity can include their expanded benefit (MGIB, ACF and MGIB Additional Opportunity) in the transferability program.
Bill and the Army College Fund soldiers can earn up to $30,000 for college or vocational-technical training with a four-year enlistment.
But the Army College Fund is based on number of years" enlistment.
The Army College Fund is an initial-enlistment incentive offered to applicants who meet certain criteria and enlist for a critical or shortage Military occupational specialty.