Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD: US Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine.
What does ACHPPM stand for?
ACHPPM stands for Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Association of Certified Handyman Professionals (Maitland, FL)
- Association of Certified Hiring Professionals
- Association of Chiron Psychotherapists
- Association of Complimentary Health Practitioners of Zimbabwe
- Atelier de Construction Hydraulique de Picardie (French: Picardy Construction Hydraulics Workshop)
- Atlantic Canada Home Program
- Australian Centre for Health Promotion
- Advanced Certified Hospice and Palliative Social Worker (National Association of Social Workers)
- Affordable Comfort Housing Performance Association (heating and cooling performance services)
- Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation
- African Commission on Human and Peoples Rights
- Asian Conference on High Pressure Research
- Advanced Control Headquarters
- Acetylcholine Receptor
- Adjacent Cell Hit Ratio
- Advisory Committee on Health Research
- Alabama Council on Human Relations (Auburn, Alabama)
- Albanian Center for Human Rights
- American Convention on Human Rights (Organization of American States)
- Ante Christum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine website: http://chpm-www.
From 1996 to the present, wherever US ground forces were employed, ESOs and environmental engineers assigned to TO&E units collaborated with their colleagues from the US Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine (USACHPPM) to produce detailed OEHS assessments of major base camps and forward operating sites in Macedonia, Kosovo, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Kuwait, and Iraq, as well as other locations of operational interest around the world.
Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine website: http://chppm-www.
Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine wants you to feel your best.