The UK Government itself made a submission under Article 8, paragraph 1, of the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict 2, which states: "Army recruiting initiatives include presentations in schools by Army careers advisers (ACA), a variety of Army youth team and Army recruiting team activities, attachments and visits to units, school fairs, Combined Cadet Force (CCF), advertising and marketing initiatives, membership of the Army's Camouflage Club.
What does ACA(O) stand for?
ACA(O) stands for Army Careers Adviser (Officer) (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Automóvil Club Argentino
- Autonomous Cooperating Agent
- Avanade Connected Architecture (Avanade Inc.)
- Average Case Analysis
- Average Coherence Approximation
- Aviation Club d'Avord (French poker club)
- Avis de Changement d'Adresse (Canada Post)
- Avoids Cascading Aborts
- Awassa College of Agriculture (Ethiopia)
- Adult Children of Alcoholics World Service Organization, Inc.
- antilactoferrin or carbonic anhydrase II antibody
- African Copyright and Access to Knowledge
- Academic Center for Aging Aircraft
- Affordable COTS for Aging Aircraft
- African Canadian Achievement Award
- Agreement of Conformity Assessment and Acceptance of Industrial Products
- Agricultural Conservation & Adjustment Administration
- Air Carrier Access Act of 1986
- Air Carrier Association of America
- Air Controlman Airman Apprentice (US Navy Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During his last tour of duty, Cammy was an Army Careers adviser and was shocked at the Are give a if you part in fitness levels of civilians applying to join up.
Major Rick Kalewski, Army Careers Adviser for North Wales said: "His qualifications will be an asset to him when his is eventually employed in his role within the Army.
The grandfather and father-of-five became an army careers adviser in 1996 after retiring from active service and designed an army preparation course,for which he won a government training award and ultimately he was awarded the MBE.
Major Rick Kalewski, Army Careers Adviser for North Wales Schools and Colleges, said: "We are delighted that we are able to award Ian this bursary to help him with his studies.
Whether you are looking to become a chef, vehicle mechanic, linguist, doctor, lawyer or even dog handler to name but a few of the jobs on offer, as one of the UK's leading recruiters, you can speak to a British Army careers adviser and discuss vacancies across a wide range of exciting and challenging career roles.
Major Peter Hannan is a Scottish Army Careers Adviser and he says: "At 16, young people are often facing a crossroads; torn between wanting to get out into the world of work and seeking a change from school and study, yet knowing that in today's insecure job market, further education and qualifications are vitally important.
Major Rick Kalewski, Army careers adviser for North and Mid Wales Schools and Colleges, said: "The Army offers an experience like no other and on that basis we believe that the Army Insight courses should be no different.