Among the Army career groups represented are engineering, combat, healthcare, human resources, logistics, specialist, IT and communications.
What does ACGP stand for?
ACGP stands for Army Career Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACGP
We have 1 other meaning of ACGP in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Convention and General Meeting (Skate Canada)
- Anti-Corporate Globalization Movement
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- Asa C. Garrett Memorial Library (Magnolia, AR)
- Additive Colored Gaussian Noise
- Anime Comic Game Novel
- Amateur Computer Group of New Jersey
- Air Cadet Gliding Program
- American College of General Practitioners in Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery
- Area Coordination Group
- Advisory Committee on Government Performance and Accountability
- Arms Collectors Guild of Queensland Inc. (Australia)
- Association des Cadres du Gouvernement du Québec (Canada)
- Association des Chirurgiens Généraux du Québec
- Americans for Comprehensive Government Reform
- Annual Compound Growth Rate
- Annual Corporate Governance Report
- Australian Centre for Gambling Research
- Australian Competitive Grants Register (Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research)
- Australian Corneal Graft Registry (ophthalmology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nine new Army Career Groups are designed to help hit recruiting targets of 15,000 soldiers-a-year - 1,200 from Wales.