combat casualties in OIF and OEF may be attributed to resupply operations," according to a 2010 white paper by the Army Capabilities Integration Center.
What does ARCIC stand for?
ARCIC stands for Army Capabilities Integration Center (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARCIC
We have 2 other meanings of ARCIC in our Acronym Attic
- Accountability, Responsibility, Consulted, Informed (ITIL)
- Accounts Receivable Collections, Inc.
- Acoustic Rapid COTS Insertion
- American Railway Car Institute
- American Refugee Committee International
- Association of Racing Commissioners International
- Associazione Ricreativa Culturale Italiana (Italian Cultural Recreational Association)
- Accident Rehabilitation & Compensation Insurance Corporation (New Zealand)
- Anglican and Roman Catholic Communions
- Anglican-Roman Catholic International Commission
- Arctic Ice and Environmental Variability
- Association Régionale des Castors d'Ile de France (French: Beaver Regional Association of Ile de France; Ile de France, France)
- African Resource Centre for Indigenous Knowledge
- Asset Reconstruction Company India Limited (finance; India)
- Austin Resource Center for Independent Living (Texas)
- Army Reserve Component Intelligence Program
- Amsterdam Research Centre for International Political Economy (est. 2009; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- African Regional Centre for Information Science (University of Ibadan; Nigeria)
- Archives and Records Centers Information System (US National Archives)
- Army Company Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army Capabilities Integration Center and its subordinate Brigade Modernization Command at Fort Bliss, Texas were given die lead for establishing and managing the project for TRADOC and die Army.
Vane, director of the Army Capabilities Integration Center.
chief, Capabilities Integration Division, Army Capabilities Integration Center, U.
Headquarters, Department of the Army, has approved a proposal by the Army Capabilities Integration Center, Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), to establish officer and warrant officer skill identifiers and an enlisted additional skill identifier of 7Y for Soldiers who have successfully completed the Capabilities Development Course conducted at the Army Logistics University (ALU) at Fort Lee, Virginia.