Engineers also tested and validated JLENS' ability to withstand electronic attack, detect and discriminate surface moving targets, perform automatic combat identification and to operate on the following networks: * Link-16 * Cooperative Engagement Capability * Integrated Broadcast System * Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol * Army Battle Command System Media Contact Mike Nachshen +1.
What does ABCS stand for?
ABCS stands for Army Battle Command System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABCS
We have 33 other meanings of ABCS in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Broadcasting Commission - Radio National
- Activating Blood Circulation and Removing Stasis
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Active Brake Control System
- Advanced Boiler Control Services
- Advanced Business Computer Systems International, Incorporated
- Air Bag Cutoff Switch
- Alexian Brothers Community Services
- Alpha-Beta Counting System
- Antimonide Based Compound Semiconductors
- Army Battle Control System
- Associazione Bertoni per la Cooperazione e lo Sviluppo nel Terzo Mondo
- Automated Budget Compilation System
- Automated Budget Control System
- Senior Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Army Battle Command System Simulation Support Module (US Army)
- American Buckskin Club of San Diego
- Austrian Business Council for Sustainable Development (Vienna, Austria)
- Australian Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
More often than not this requires integration between the enterprise connections and network services with the BCT's Army Battle Command Systems and network services.
] Technologies and Systems The 75th MCTD uses the Army Battle Command System (ABCS) during sustainment training, including the Battle Command Sustainment Support System (BCS3), Maneuver Control System, and Command Post of the Future.
Program Manager Battle Command has engaged the challenge of "authority to connect" issues for several battlefield coordination detachment Army Battle Command Systems within the 613th Air and Space Operations Center.
Instead of sending our Soldiers to the States for sustainment training on critical Army Battle Command Systems, the units can relocate their Soldiers to a location of their choice, bring their computers or use ours, and get the training they need more cost effectively.
The secure version connects to the Army Battle Command System, notably Blue Force Tracker.
It was originally designed to provide a location for the rapid integration, testing and deployment of the Army Battle Command System (ABCS), which was designed to digitize the Army's battle command and control capability.
They are linked to the Army Battle Command Systems and are being developed cooperatively with these programs.