The Texarkana College Red River Army Depot Training Project is designed to provide training needed by workers at RRAD and those that are impacted by Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission actions, such as the closure of Lone Star Army Ammunition Plant.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for Army Ammunition Plant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Action Plan
- Antigonish Area Partnership (Antigonish, NS, Canada)
- Apartment Association of the Panhandle (Amarillo, TX)
- Apollo Advanced Playlist
- Apollo Applications Program (NASA)
- Applications Access Point
- Architecture, Art and Planning (Cornell University; New York)
- Area Action Plan
- Area Air Picture
- Army Acquisition Process
- Art Association of the Philippines
- Asbestos Abatement Program
- Asbestos Action Program
- ASEAN Academic Press (London, UK)
- Ask a Professor (US DoD)
- Asociación Amigos del País (Association of Friends of the Country, Guatemala)
- Assign Alternate Parent
- Associaçao Dos Arquitectos Portugueses
- Association Autrichienne à Paris (French: Austrian Association in Paris; est. 1956)
- Association des Architectes Portugais (French: Portuguese Architects Association; Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Radford Army Ammunition Plant in Virginia is the sole producer of this essential ingredient for all propellants used throughout the Army's ammunition industrial base.
Under the plan, Radford Army Ammunition Plant (AAP) in Virginia and Holston AAP in Tennessee will report to Pine Bluff Arsenal in Arkansas.
The team award went to Radford Army Ammunition Plant, Va.
McAlester Army Ammunition Plant has a long history of supporting the joint services.
; Traffic Office, McAlester Army Ammunition Plant, McAlester, Okla.