11) It is also where the senior FSC directs and monitors fires and the senior Army airspace command and control ([A.
What does A2C2 stand for?
A2C2 stands for Army Airspace Command and Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of A2C2
- Average to Benchmark
- Ann Arbor Bi Bim Bop (technology lunch group)
- Alpha-2 Brain Globulin
- Ataxin 2-Binding Protein 1 (gene)
- Access to Capital (business forum)
- Airman Second Class
- Answer to Cancer (foundation; Sherwood, OR)
- Army Airborne Command & Control
- Acronym Too Complicated to Explain (newsgroups)
- Army Airborne Command & Control Element
- Army Airborne Command and Control System
- Advanced Airborne Command & Control Console
- Anglo-American Code and Cypher Co. (Washington)
- Automatic Air Collision Avoidance System
- Army Aircrew Combat Uniform (flight suit)
- Army Aviation Combat Uniform
- Addicted to Design
- Agree to Disagree
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tactical Airspace Integration System (TAIS)--The TAIS provides automated support for Army Airspace Command and Control (A2C2) and Air Traffic Services (ATS) operations.
A true force multiplier, the ATNAVICS and FBPAR systems provide for expeditious air traffic flow by enabling continuous, unimpeded and integrated air traffic services during joint and combined operations within the Army Airspace Command and Control System and National Airspace System.
Brigade FSEs communicated via MIRC with relative ease among themselves, the division FSE and the Army airspace command and control ([A.
We effectively managed hundreds of no-fire areas (NFAs) and restricted fire areas (RFAs), constantly changing zones of responsibilities (ZORs), and a plethora of Army airspace command and control ([A.
The Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 131A TA Radar Technician warrant officer will evolve into a sensor systems warrant who knows the MMR s missions and understands meteorological, UAV and Army airspace command and control ([A.
The aviation brigade and division LNOs, in concert with the corps Army airspace command and control ([A.
The BCD synchronizes air and ground operations for the following seven air missions: air interdiction (AI); air reconnaissance; close air support (CAS); electronic warfare (EW); theater airlift; reconnaissance, intelligence, surveillance and target acquisition (RISTA); Army airspace command and control ([A.