The Army Airlift Clearance Authority (AACA) works to improve the velocity of the supply pipeline serving the warfighter while simultaneously saving the Army a substantial amount of money.
What does AACA stand for?
AACA stands for Army Airlift Clearance Authority
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AACA
We have 53 other meanings of AACA in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Certified Appraisers
- American Association of Clinical Anatomists
- American Association of Creative Artists
- American Automobile Claims and Appraisals (Richardson, TX)
- Amphibious Auto Club of America
- Aneurysm of the Anterior Communicating Artery
- Antique Automobile Club of America
- Architects Accreditation Council of Australia
- Arizona Association of Crime Analysts
- Armenian American Cultural Association, Inc.
- Artists Against Corporate Art
- Asian American Civic Association
- Asian American Contractors Association
- Asian American Cultural Association
- Asociación Argentina de Críticos de Arte
- Associate of the Association of Cost Accountants
- Atlanta Air Cargo Association
- Atlanta Area Compensation Association
- Atlantic Apparel Contractors Association, Inc.
- Australian Acupuncture Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] You can request air transportation for practically anything you order, but the Army Airlift Clearance Authority (AACA) will ensure that air cargo dollars are used prudently.