Army aircraft were deployed in the northern state of Queensland, where storms generated by former tropical cyclone Oswald unleashed punishing rains and localized tornadoes and floodwaters threatened several major towns.
What does AACFT stand for?
AACFT stands for Army Aircraft
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Areal Autocorrelation Function (surface texture)
- Asia Africa Culture Foundation
- Asian American Christian Fellowship
- Associate American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Anne Arundel County Food Bank (Crownsville, MD)
- Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union
- American Association of Certified Firearms Instructors
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (Schaumburg, IL)
- American Association for Correctional and Forensic Psychology (Wilmington, NC)
- American Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma
- Advanced Analytical Consulting Group (Wayland, MA)
- American Association for Crystal Growth (est. 1966; Warren, NJ)
- Applied Alloy Chemistry Group (magnetic material development; University of Birmingham; England, UK)
- Arrival Airfield Control Group
- Art Alliance for Contemporary Glass
- Australasian Association of Clinical Geneticists
- Arbitration Administrator for Cerro Grande Claims (US FEMA)
- Asian Angle-Closure Glaucoma Club
- American Academy of Clinical Homeopathy (Conyers, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served his country in World War II as an Army aircraft mechanic and flight engineer.
Having arrived in the wartorn country in the early hours of yesterday under the cover of darkness, Harry spent his first morning at Camp Bastion checking over the state-of-the-art Army aircraft he has likened to a "robot".
Having arrived in the war-torn country in the early hours, the 27-year-old Army captain spent his first morning at Camp Bastion checking out the state-of-the-art Army aircraft he has likened to a 'robot'.
We apparently had been talking with the Army aircraft on a separate frequency and had missed the traffic call from Camden's tower.
So for the 13th time since 1986, the AMCOM Corrosion Program Office is revising TM 55-1500-345-23, Painting and Marking of Army Aircraft.
military defense contracts with defective knockoffs rather than government- specified parts for Army aircraft and ground vehicles.
THATTA, September 20, 2011 (Balochistan Times): A Pakistan Army aircraft made an emergency landing on Monday after developing technical fault As per media reports, two Pakistan Army aircrafts Mushaq jets were on a routine training mission from Mirpurkhas to Karachi when one of them developed a technical fault while flying over Thatta.