Army Acquisition Workforce of the Future The Army's success starts with the education of its current and future leaders.
What does AAW stand for?
AAW stands for Army Acquisition Workforce
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAW
We have 58 other meanings of AAW in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Woodturners
- American Atheist Women
- American Autowire (Bellmawr, NJ)
- An Association of Writers
- Anti-Air Warfare
- Anti-aircraft Automatic Weapon
- Antiaircraft Warfare
- Application Approval Workflow (software)
- Arizona American Water
- Arlequin Art Works (French pet portrait company)
- Artists Alive and Well, Inc. (Texas)
- As A Writer
- Asian Auction Week (Hong Kong)
- Association for the Advancement of Women (est. 1873)
- Average Accumulators of Wealth
- Average Annual Wage (finance statistic)
- Ann Arbor World Domination and Mayhem Network (game website)
- Advocates for Awareness of Watchtower Abuses (est. 2013)
- African American Women's Association
- African and American Women's Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acquisition professionals make up the Army Acquisition Corps and the Army Acquisition Workforce.
One specific career development program offered to our Army acquisition workforce members is the Competitive Development Group/Army Acquisition Fellowship (CDG/AAF) Program.
In addition, he is responsible for appointing, managing, and evaluating program executive officers and managing the Army Acquisition Corps and the Army Acquisition Workforce.
The pilot program is open to all Army acquisition workforce members who meet the eligibility requirements.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Q The Army acquisition workforce has been reduced dramatically, and it's been reported that one-half of the current workforce will be eligible to retire within the next two to three years.