In 2008, he conducted a study focused on transitioning rapid acquisition programs into the Army acquisition process.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for Army Acquisition Process
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Announcement Administration Processor (4ESS)
- Annual Action Plan
- Antigonish Area Partnership (Antigonish, NS, Canada)
- Apartment Association of the Panhandle (Amarillo, TX)
- Apollo Advanced Playlist
- Apollo Applications Program (NASA)
- Applications Access Point
- Architecture, Art and Planning (Cornell University; New York)
- Area Action Plan
- Area Air Picture
- Army Ammunition Plant
- Art Association of the Philippines
- Asbestos Abatement Program
- Asbestos Action Program
- ASEAN Academic Press (London, UK)
- Ask a Professor (US DoD)
- Asociación Amigos del País (Association of Friends of the Country, Guatemala)
- Assign Alternate Parent
- Associaçao Dos Arquitectos Portugueses
- Association Autrichienne à Paris (French: Austrian Association in Paris; est. 1956)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Life-Cycle Management Commands The Army acquisition process has functioned along two separate chains of command since implementation of the Goldwater-Nichols Act.
THE ARMY HAS FIELDED scores of new high-tech combat systems in Iraq and Afghanistan, but much of this technology was put into the hands of troops without undergoing the full-scale Army acquisition process.