Abouesh, medical director of the psychiatric unit at Armstrong County Memorial Hospital, Kittanning, Pa.
What does ACMH stand for?
ACMH stands for Armstrong County Memorial Hospital (Kittanning, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACMH
We have 6 other meanings of ACMH in our Acronym Attic
- American College of Medical Genetics
- American Consolidated Management Group (South Carolina)
- Association of Canadian Mountain Guides
- Atlantic Coast Media Group (New Jersey)
- Association for Computing Machinery Geographic Information Systems
- Absolute Capital Management Holdings (Cayman Islands)
- Actual Cubic Meters Per Hour
- Adams County Memorial Hospital (Friendship, WI)
- Advisory Committee on Minority Health (US DHHS)
- Armstrong Center for Medicine and Health (Kittanning, PA)
- Australian Commerce and Mortgage Holdings Limited (Australia)
- African-Caribbean Mental Health Association (UK)
- American College of Mental Health Administration
- Association of Community Mental Health Authorities (Albuquerque, NM)
- Association of Community Mental Health Boards
- Academy of Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Adams Community Mental Health Center (Colorado)
- Advisory Committee on Managed Health Care (California)
- African and Caribbean Mental Health Commission (London, England, UK)
- Associate Clinical Mental Health Counselor (Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morre, Polenta, and Armstrong County Memorial Hospital.