In 1946 Armstrong & Armstrong was dissolved, and Bob then organized Armstrong Associates, Inc.
What does AAI stand for?
AAI stands for Armstrong Associates, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAI
We have 258 other meanings of AAI in our Acronym Attic
- Angle of Approach Indicator
- Ankle-Arm Index (atherosclerosis)
- Antenna-Air Interface
- Aortic Arch Interruption
- Applications Alarms Infrastructure
- Arab American Institute (Washington, DC)
- Architectural Association of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland; est. 1896)
- Area of Archaeological Importance (UK)
- Aristolochic Acid I (toxicology)
- Arkansas Aging Initiative
- Army Analysis Intelligence
- Arrival Aircraft Interval (air traffic control)
- Asean Australasia and India
- Asia America Initiative (Washington, DC)
- Asian American Institute
- Asian Arts Initiative (various locations)
- Asociación Argentina para la Infancia (Spanish)
- Asosiasi Advokat Indonesia (Indonesian Advocates Association)
- Association des Anciens de l'Isty (French: Association of the Former students of ISTY, French school in Versailles)
- Atheist Alliance International