As most of you know, in April of 1999, the Arms Control and Disarmament Agency was legislated out of existence and its operations folded into the State Department.
What does ACDA stand for?
ACDA stands for Arms Control and Disarmament Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACDA
We have 19 other meanings of ACDA in our Acronym Attic
- American Choral Directors Association
- American Christian Defense Alliance
- American Commodity Distribution Association
- American Country Dance Association
- Antigonish Creative Dance Association (Nova Scotia, Scotland)
- Antiques and Collectibles Dealer Associations (Huntersville, NC)
- Appalachian Community Development Association
- Aqua Camp Diving Academy (Jacksonville, FL)
- ARGPAN Curtea de Arges
- Arms Control and Disarmament Act of 1961
- Asamblea Cristiana De Adoracion
- Association of Catholic Diocesan Archivists
- Association of Certified Domain-Appraisers
- Association of Community Development Agencies (UK)
- Assured Clear Distance Ahead (driving offense)
- Atlanta Cajun Dance Association (Atlanta, GA, USA)
- Australian Canine Disc Association
- Automatic Call Disposition Analyzer
- Aviation Combat Development Agency
- Ayual Community Development Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arms Control and Disarmament Agency, while the Chinese side will be led by Sha Zukang, in charge of disarmament at China's Foreign Ministry.
Mobbs, a defense department attorney and former official with the Arms Control and Disarmament Agency, will help reconstruct Iraq's legal system.
Arms Control and Disarmament Agency in Washington, D.