In addition, bids are now in for the Force Mobilitv Enhancement Project, which would see an armoured engineering vehicle acquired for the army.
What does AEV stand for?
AEV stands for Armoured Engineering Vehicle (military tank; various nations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AEV
We have 45 other meanings of AEV in our Acronym Attic
- All Eastern United States Kendo Federation
- Association of Electrical Utilities Safety Professionals
- Apple Event User Terminology
- Advanced Energy Utilization Testbed
- Actif Energies Vertes (French: Active Green Energy)
- AFOS (Air Force Operation Service) Era Verification
- Air Entry Value (hydrology)
- Air, Eau, Vent (French: Air, Water, Wind)
- American Expedition Vehicles (Missoula, MT Jeep conversion company)
- Arbeiter-Ersatzkassen-Verband (Association of Health Insurances for Workers, Germany)
- Art Education Victoria, Inc
- Autos d'Epoque de la Vésubie (French: Vintage Cars Vésubie; Saint-Martin-Vésubie, France)
- Average Error Variance
- Advanced Extra Vehicular Activity (NASA)
- Alberta Equestrian Vaulting Association (Canada)
- Asset Economic Value Added
- Australian Electric Vehicle Association
- Australian Equine Veterinary Association
- Automatic Emergency Voice Alarm and Directions System
- American Electric Vehicle Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
However Mr Luff said the main procurement programme had delivered the Viking all-terrain vehicle, which was deployed in Afghanistan as well as the Titan and Trojan armoured engineering vehicles.
The first phase aims to get rid of Leopard I tanks and acquire up to 18 more Leopard II Armoured Engineering Vehicles (AEVs).