50 caliber Browning machine gun with armor-piercing incendiary ammunition.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Armor-Piercing Incendiary (ammunition)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Application Programmer Interface (less common)
- Application Programmers Initiative
- Application Programming Interface
- Applications, Programs and Indentures
- Applied Planning International Inc.
- Arab Payments and Securities Settlement Initiative
- Arab Peace Initiative
- Arab Planning Institute (Kuwait)
- Architectural Publications Index
- Arithmetic Polynomial Interpolation
- Aromatic Polyimide Insulation
- Ascendant Partners, Inc.
- Asia Pacific Initiative (various organizations)
- Asian and Pacific Islander (US Census usage)
- Asian Pacific Islander (club)
- Asian Public Intellectuals
- Asociación Pueblos Indios (Spanish: Indian Peoples' Association; Costa Rica)
- Asosiasi Pertekstilan Indonesia (Indonesian Textile Association)
- AssassinPokémon Initiative (Anti-Pokemon Organization)
- Asset Performance Inc. (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multi-layered glass to protect against armor-piercing incendiary ammunition and high-energy fragments.