Gor Vardazarian, 23, of Palmdale, president of CSUN's Armenian Student Association, said CSUN's program helps raise awareness of the country, which now functions as a democracy and has a population of nearly 3 million.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Armenian Student Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Arbeits- und Studienaufenthalte (German educational program)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Südliches & Östliches Afrika eV (Munich, Germany)
- Archery Shooters Association LLC
- Archiv für Schweizerisches Abgaberecht
- Archive Society of Alberta (Canada)
- Area Software Analyst
- Arizona School for the Arts (Phoenix, AZ)
- Arizona Sign Association (trade association)
- Arizona Spirit Association
- Arizona Students Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honor and dishonor According to the school yearbook, the political science major was president of the Armenian Student Association and member of a pre-law honor society called the Blackstonians.
The California State University, Northridge, Armenian Student Association will observe the 83rd commemoration of the Armenian genocide with a candlelight vigil Thursday.