As a result, the Armenian National Committee of America (ANCA) announced that neither Obama nor Romney has earned the Armenian American community's formal backing heading into the Nov.
What does ANCA stand for?
ANCA stands for Armenian National Committee of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANCA
We have 67 other meanings of ANCA in our Acronym Attic
- Autoritätii Nationale de Control (Romania)
- Autorité des Normes Comptables (French: Accounting Standards Authority)
- Aviate, Navigate, Communicate (aviation)
- Ayashi No Ceres (anime)
- Bay Area Armenian National Committee (San Francisco, CA)
- Adirondack North Country Association
- Airport Noise and Capacity Act
- Allied Naval Communications Agency (NATO)
- Anniston Chemical Activity (US Army)
- Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (medical)
- Armenian National Committee of Australia
- Army Nurse Corps Association
- Association of Nature Center Administrators
- Association of North Carolina Alphamen
- Associazione Nazionale Consulenti Ambientali
- Associazione Nazionale Consumatori ed Ambiente
- Australian National Choral Association
- Australian Nature Conservation Agency
- Australian Numerical Control and Automation
- Armenian National Committee of America Eastern Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aram Hamparian, the executive director of the Armenian National Committee of America, hopes the lawmakers will push for clarification of White House policy on several issues being pressed by Armenian-Americans, including support for an Armenian Genocide recognition resolution and increased trade between the United States and Armenia.
That decision partially reflected an aggressive grassroots lobbying campaign by the Armenian National Committee of America, which reports generating 10,000 faxes to the White House within twenty-four hours.