Los Angeles' most-wanted fugitives are all considered armed and dangerous, and police say they're suspected of committing heinous crimes with a wanton disregard for human life.
What does AAD stand for?
AAD stands for Armed and Dangerous (video game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AAD
We have 177 other meanings of AAD in our Acronym Attic
- Angolan Action for Development (Angola)
- Annual Aggregate Deductible (insurance)
- Anti-Arrhythmic Drugs
- Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea
- Appeals Arbitration Division (ICAS)
- Arbeids- og Administrasjonsdepartementet (Norwegian: Ministry of Labour and Government Administration)
- Archive of Art and Design
- Area Air Defence
- Argumentation et Analyse du Discours (French: Argumentation and Discourse Analysis)
- Arkansas Association of the Deaf, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
there must be a narrowly drawn authority to permit a reasonable search for weapons for the protection of the police officer, where he has reason to believe that he is dealing with an armed and dangerous individual, regardless of whether he has probable cause to arrest the individual for a crime.
When I suggested they sounded like armed and dangerous Rotarians, he laughed and agreed with the characterization.