Lead researcher Dr Alexandra Miller, a senior scientist at the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute, said that the study will not only help military and space agency personnel exposed to risky levels of radiation, it will also be beneficial for civilian populations.
What does AFRADBIORSCHINST stand for?
AFRADBIORSCHINST stands for Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arkansas First Response Association
- Armed Forces Reserve Act of 1952, As Amended
- Association for Rural Advancement
- Associazione Fabbricanti Ramo Abbigliamento
- Atlantic Formula Racing Association (Canada)
- Australian Furniture Removers Association
- Average Freight Rate Assessment
- African Airlines Association
- Air Force Reserve Advisory Board
- African Regional Agricultural Credit Association
- Association for Research and Enlightenment (Virginia Beach, VA)
- A Frequently Redundant Array of Independent Disks
- Air Force Recoverable Asset Management System
- African Research on Ageing Network (University of Oxford, UK)
- African Foundation for Research and Development (Lilongwe, Malawi)
- Air Force Remedial Action Program
- Air Force Resource Allocation Process
- As Far Right as Practicable (bicycles)
- Association for Rescue at Sea, Inc. (Fish Creek, WI)
- l'Association Française pour la Recherché sur l'Asie du Sud-Est
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kalinich of the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute in Bethesda, Md.
Hollis-Eden is co-developing HE2100 for protection from radiation injury with the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute (AFRRI), an agency within the U.
NIST traceable dosimetry was used in phantom tests and spore-kill tests to provide quality assurance of the correct dose as required by the bacillus anthracis radiation-kill curves generated by the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute (AFRRI).
Brook of the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute, Bethesda, Md.