The skin printing project is one of several projects at Wake Forest largely funded by the Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine institute, which is a branch of the U.
What does AFIRM stand for?
AFIRM stands for Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AFIRM
We have 1 other meaning of AFIRM in our Acronym Attic
- Actuarial Approach for Financial Risk
- Acute Feed Intake Response (veterinary medicine)
- Association Française des Industries de la Robinetterie (French: French Association of Industrial Valves)
- Armed Forces Identification Review Board (US DoD)
- Arab Forum of Insurance Regulatory Commissions (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Air Force Information Resource Dictionary Systems (USAF)
- Advocates for Insuring Retardates Entitlements
- Alliance of Filipinos for Immigrant Rights and Empowerment
- Adaptive Finite Impulse Response Filter (acoustics)
- Air Force Installation Restoration Management
- Armed Forces Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Automated Fingerprint Image Reporting and Matching System
- Air Force Integrated Readiness Measurement System
- Automated Flight Information Reporting System
- Aerodrome Flight Information Service
- Agribusiness and Farm Insurance Specialist (professional designation)
- Air Force Intelligence Service
- Air Force Intelligence System
- Airborne Flight Information Service
- Airborne Flight Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
45 million (AU$2 million) from the US Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine (AFIRM) to accelerate approval of the company's ReCell Autologous Cell Harvesting device in the US market.