pdf) the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center , which notes firearms have been the preferred method by female troops as well.
What does AFHSC stand for?
AFHSC stands for Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Australian Forum of Human Rights Organisations
- Antepartum Fetal Heart Rate Testing
- Affordable Family Health Services
- Alberta Family Histories Society
- Alderson Family History Society (England)
- Allegheny Foothills Historical Society (Plum, Pennsylvania)
- American Falls High School (American Falls, Idaho)
- American Fork High School (Utah)
- Australian Friesian Horse Society (Victoria, Australia)
- Automatic Fuel Handling System
- Air Force Historical Studies Office (US Air Force; Bolling Air Force Base; Washington, DC)
- Air Force History Support Office
- Armed Forces Hospital Southern Region (Saudi Arabia)
- Arkansas Famous and Historic Tree Program (Little Rock, AR)
- American Friends of the Hebrew University (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Australian Friends of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- America's Funniest Home Videos (TV show)
- Australia's Funniest Home Videos (TV show)
- Agriculture, Food and Human Values (est. 1987, Gainesville, FL)
- Australia's Funniest Home Video Show
Samples in periodicals archive:
This work was funded in part by the Global Emerging Infections Surveillance and Response System of the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center, Silver Spring, Maryland.
A recent study by the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center showed the increasing medical burden that alcohol abuse and alcoholism places on the military health care system.
These records are routinely transmitted to the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center and integrated into the Defense Medical Surveillance System.
Current requirements of the Army DHQA program include, but are not limited to * Deployment health assessments * A predeployment health assessment (DD Form 2795) must be completed for all Soldiers and Department of the Army (DA) civilians before a major deployment, as prescribed by DoD and DA policy, and archived electronically at the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSC) (formerly AMSA).