At a press conference in Austin today, plaintiff John Higgins and his attorney, Jim Harrington, accused DSHS of deception in selling blood samples to commercial pharmaceutical companies and sending blood samples to the Armed Forces DNA Identification laboratory.
What does AFDIL stand for?
AFDIL stands for Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Agir en Faveur des Droits de l'Homme (French: Working in Favor of Human Rights; Rwanda and Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Air Force DoDIIS Infrastructure
- Aktion Fairness Durch Information (German: Action Fairness through Information; Austria)
- American Freedom Defense Initiative
- Annual Foreign Direct Investment (business survey; UK)
- Australian Forest Development Institute (now Australian Forest Growers; est. 1969; Australia)
- Actuator Failure Detection, Identification and Accommodation (aviation)
- Association Française des Intolérants au Gluten (French: French Association of Gluten Intolerance)
- Air Force Digital Graphics System
- Alliance for Democracy in Iran (nonprofit organization)
- Association for Diversity in Motorsports
- Air Force Directories
- Air Force Dial-In Subsystem
- Air Force Global Weather Central (AFGWC) Dial In System
- Air Force Weather Agency Dial In Subsystem (US DoD)
- Adobe Font Development Kit for OpenType
- A Few Dead Losers (Prescott, AZ band)
- AAHL (Australian Animal Health Laboratory) Fish Diseases Laboratory (Australia)
- Aero-Flight Dynamics Laboratory
- Air Force Distance Learning
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few years later, the Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory tested the remains from 1988, but was unable to match any known service members missing in action.
Since 1991, the Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory (AFDIL) in Rockville, Md.
These specimens are then sent to the Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory (AFDIL) in Rockville, Maryland where they are processed.
Ivanov of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow and a team from the Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory in Rockville, Md.