Major Bob Bath presented each of the recruits with certificates at the ceremony, at the Armed Forces Career Office yesterday.
What does AFCO stand for?
AFCO stands for Armed Forces Career Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFCO
We have 10 other meanings of AFCO in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Community Networking
- Australian Foster Carers Network
- Australian Freight Councils Network (Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government)
- Alpaca Fiber Cooperative of North America (Decatur, TN)
- Australian Faith Community Nurses Association (est. 1996)
- Air Force Central NOTAM Facility
- Aggies for Christ in the Orient
- Air Force Cryptologic Office
- Air Free Carbon Monoxide
- Air Fuel Cutoff
- Australian Federation of Consumers Organisations
- Automatic Fuel Cutoff
- Automotive Fluid Connectors Operations
- Air Force Customer Order Control System
- Air Force Center of Excellence (various locations)
- Amazing Facts College of Evangelism
- Apostolic Faith Church of God
- Atwater First Church of God (Atwater, CA)
- Air Force Cryptographic Operational General Publication
- Audit Formation Conseil Océan Indien
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guardsman Gary Alderson is in the Armed Forces Career Office in Borough Road, Middlesbrough, until the end of this week .
Officers at the Armed Forces Career Office in Liverpool enjoyed their extra tot of rum by order of the Queen.