The Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC) is in the midst of developing a Fuze Engineering Complex, which will be located at Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey.
What does ARDEC stand for?
ARDEC stands for Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (US Army; Picatinny, NJ)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARDEC
We have 6 other meanings of ARDEC in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Reading Development Demonstration Project (Chicago, IL)
- Acción Republicana Democrática Española (Spanish: Spanish Democratic Republican Action)
- Alianza Revolucionaria Democrática (Spanish: Democratic Revolutionary Alliance; Nicaragua)
- Annual Review of Development Effectiveness (World Bank)
- Armament Research and Development Establishment (Pune, India)
- aspect ratio dependent etching
- Associazione Romana di Entomologia (Italian: Rome Entomological Association; Italy)
- Publishing and Logistics Systems Management Section (US Marine Corps)
- Agence Rwandaise pour le Développement et la Coopération
- Agricultural Research, Development and Education Center (est. 1993; Fort Collins, CO)
- Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (US Army)
- Account Range Definition (Credit Card Account Number checking)
- Associazione Romana Danza e Folklore (Italian: Roman Dance and Folklore Association)
- Advanced Radar Detection Laboratory (US Navy)
- Associazione Ragionieri Dipendenti Enti Locali (Italian accountant association)
- Association pour la Recherche-Développement de l'Enseignement Multimédia et Interactif (French: Association for Research and Development of Interactive Multimedia Education; est. 1984)
- Artillery Delivered Multi-Purpose Submunition
- Aerial Radio Direction Finding
- Agricultural Research and Development Fund
- Air Route Development Fund (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center The kit provides a common force protection system capable of integration onto multiple vehicle platforms.
Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (ASAALT) Claude Bolton announced the following winners: * Large Research Laboratory: Army Research Laboratory (ARL) * Large Development Laboratory: Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC) * Small Development Laboratory: Natick Soldier Center (NSC) The two Collaboration award winners are: * ARL and Tank Automotive Research Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC), for Powder Panel for Fuel Tank Protection * Natick Soldier Center and Army Research Institute of Environmental Medicine, for Nutritionally Optimized First Strike Rations "I am extremely proud of the dedicated efforts put forth by the labs and centers," said Maj.
Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center Small Development Laboratory of the Year Winner: U.
Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center * Special: Marmet Lock Replacement Project Team, U.