Such persistent outreach explains why state affiliates such as MCCL and Arkansas Right to Life (ARTL) are able to pass pro-life legislation, change public opinion, and, through their PACs, are able to provide pro-life candidates for public office with an average net advantage on the abortion issue that is as high as 8% to 10% in Minnesota.
What does ARTL stand for?
ARTL stands for Arkansas Right to Life
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARTL
We have 3 other meanings of ARTL in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Radar Technology Integrated System Testbed (Joint US and UK effort)
- Advanced Reasoning Tool for model-based diagnosis of Industrial SysTems
- Arctic Radiation and Turbulence Interaction Study (est. 1999)
- Arts Research and Training Institute in Southern Tagalog (Philippines; est. 1987)
- Austrian Radionavigation Technology and Integrated Satnav Services and Products Testbed
- An Integrated Art Analysis and Navigation Environment
- Association des Radio Amateurs du Cameroun (French: Association of Radio Amateurs of Cameroon)
- Ada Run Time Library
- Animal Research Takes Lives (Bette Overell book)
- Antigen-Reactive T Lymphocytes (molecular biology)
- Automated Registration of Title to Land (Scotland; UK)
- Awaiting Results of Trial
- Acquisition Reform Training Modules
- Advanced Resin Transfer Moulding (Volkswagen)
- Analysis & Reporting Training Module
- Availability Reporting and Tracking Module (replaced by STASS FY96)
- Annapolis Regional Transportation Management Association (Maryland)
- Abstract Regular Tree Model Checking
- Alaska Rural Telehealth Network (Anchorage, AK)
- Armenian-Russian Television Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arkansas Right to Life completed an impressive list of activities, including sending a press release about Abortion Awareness Month to daily newspapers in Arkansas, airing a BAL public service announcement on several radio stations, and distributing BAL's Abortion Awareness Month literature to area churches.
Holmes, now 53, served as president of Arkansas Right to Life for a time in the 1980s.
Arkansas Right to Life filed a friend-of-the-court brief in the case.
It's real handy, especially for the elderly and others who may have a hard time getting to the polls on a certain day," Rose Mimms, executive director of Arkansas Right to Life, told NRL News.
We are appalled at the callous and blatant disregard for human life that the four individuals displayed as they carried out this alleged murder for hire," said Rose Mimms, executive director of Arkansas Right to Life.
Even when Anne Dierks called for Arkansas Right to Life, and I explained that I seldom accept speaking engagements out of state, thank you very much, I knew I'd be here.