1 Source: Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System "Right now, 2 or 3 percent is more realistic," she said.
What does APERS stand for?
APERS stands for Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System (benefit plan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APERS
We have 2 other meanings of APERS in our Acronym Attic
- Attestation de Prémière Education à la Route (French educational certificate)
- Application Performance Evaluator and Resource Allocation
- Asia-Pacific Education Research Association (Hong Kong)
- Association pour la Promotion de l'Enseignement et de la Recherche en Aménagement et Urbanisme (French: Association for the Advancement of Teaching and Research in Planning and Urbanism)
- Alkylphenols & Ethoxylates Research Council
- Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- Asia Pacific Energy Research Center
- Association de Promotion des Energies Renouvelables (French: Society for Promoting Renewable Energy; Belgium)
- Andhra Pradesh Economic Restructuring Project (World Bank; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Association pour l'Expertise et la Recherche en Soins Infirmiers
- Personnel Turnover Percentage
- Aberdeen Population Ecology Research Unit (UK)
- Adiabatic Potential Energy Surface
- Advanced Placement Environmental Science
- Advanced Placement European Studies
- Advanced Protective Eyewear System
- Amplitude and Phase EStimation (algorithm)
- Anticollision Lights; Position Lights; Electrical Source; Spare Fuses (pilot's night VFR additional equipment)
- Apparel Parks for Exports Scheme (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System is marketing the Two Union National Plaza with an asking price of $3.
And in 1994, the Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System paid (or overpaid, as many believe) Worthen $11.
Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System ended up going with Presidio Commercial Services Ltd.
3 million held by Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System.
Earlier this year, Flake & Kelley resigned as manager of two Little Rock office buildings owned by the state's second-largest pension fund, the Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System, during an RFP process.