An Assessment of Tick Density and Tick-borne Disease Frequency at Arkansas Post National Memorial.
What does ARPO stand for?
ARPO stands for Arkansas Post National Memorial (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARPO
We have 3 other meanings of ARPO in our Acronym Attic
- ATM (Asynchronous Transmission Mode) Rate Pacing Module
- Average Revenue Per Message
- Average Revenue Per Minute (public utilities)
- Automated Resource and Plan Management Information System
- Asian Research Publishing Network
- Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency
- Acid Rain Policy Office
- AFI (African Indian Ocean Geographic Region) RVSM (Reduced Vertical Separation Minima) Program Office (Nairobi, Kenya)
- After Receipt of Purchase Order (various companies)
- Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership
- Association of Retired Police Officers (Nassau County, New York)
- Associazione Reggina Produttori Olio D'Oliva (Italian: Reggina Olive Oil Manufacturers Association; Reggio Calabria, Italy)
- Average Revenue per Order
- Association of Retired and Persons Over 50 (UK)
- Alliance of Responsible Pet Owners of North East Florida
- Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale (restaurant management software)
- Academic Research on Palm Oil Sustainability (Malaysian academic research network)
- Automatic River Planning Operating System (computing conference)
- Acquisition Reform Pilot Program
- Active Reproduction of Passive Positioning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Get to know the Arkansas of long ago at the Historic Arkansas Museum in Little Rock and the Arkansas Post National Memorial and Arkansas Post Museum at Gillett.
Arkansas Post National Memorial in southeastern Arkansas commemorates the first permanent European settlement on the lower Mississippi River (1686), which became the state's original territorial capital and the site of a Civil War battle.