4-acre development previously was linked with a May 1984 bond issue of $944,000 through the Arkansas Housing Development Agency.
What does AHDA stand for?
AHDA stands for Arkansas Housing Development Agency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHDA
We have 2 other meanings of AHDA in our Acronym Attic
- American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Adolescent Health and Development in Africa (conference)
- Advanced Holographic Decoy Array
- Affordable Housing Development Assistance
- African-Hebrew Development Agency (Israel)
- Agency for Human Development in Afghanistan
- Alberta Highland Dancing Association (Canada)
- American Holiday Decorators Association
- American Holistic Dental Association
- Animal Health Distributors Association (UK)
- Assistant Help Desk Advisor
- Association for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa
- Asymmetric Hetero Diels-Alder
- Australasian Human Development Association
- Australian Huntington's Disease Association
- Autonomous Hazard Detection and Avoidance
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (UK)
- Ad Hoc Disciplinary Committee (UN)
- Adult Day Health Care
- Affordable Housing Development Company (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arkansas Development Finance Authority was created in 1985 from a predecessor body, the Arkansas Housing Development Agency, which promoted affordable housing through below-market-rate loans.