gov/ADFA (501) 682-5900 Arkansas Department of Labor Labot.
What does ADOL stand for?
ADOL stands for Arkansas Department of Labor (Little Rock, AR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADOL
We have 3 other meanings of ADOL in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Department of Housing
- Advanced Development of Optically Hardened Materials (US DoD grant)
- Arizona Department of Homeland Security
- Associazione Dermatologi Ospedalieri Italiani (Italian: Italian Association of Hospital Dermatologists)
- Architecture of District Office Integration and Transition
- Automatically Directed Outgoing Intertoll Trunk
- Adolescence Directory On-Line
- Adult and Organizational Learning (academic program; various institutions)
- Alaska Department of Law
- Alfred Dunhill of London, Inc.
- Avian Disease and Oncology Laboratory ( USDA Agricultural Research Service)
- Air Defense Operations Liaison Team
- Acid Deposition and Oxidant Model
- Active Directory Object Manager (software)
- Actual Days on Market (real estate)
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Medicine (University of Manchester; UK)
- Ancient Domains Of Mystery
- Apparently Digested Organic Matter
- ActiveX Data Objects Multi-Dimensional
- Advanced Object Modeling Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
It would require an inter-agency agreement between the Arkansas Department of Workforce Services, the Arkansas Workers' Compensation Commission and the Arkansas Department of Labor for the purpose of assisting in the administration and enforcement of laws related to the misclassification of employees as independent contractors.
Denise Oxley of the Arkansas Department of Labor in Little Rock and Jeff Rea of the Arkansas Department of Human Services in Little Rock have been named to the board of directors of the Arkansas Society of Certified Public Managers.
A Hot Springs man on the receiving end of an investigative report is suing KATV-TV, Channel 7, consumer affairs reporter Jason Pederson and the Arkansas Department of Labor for defamation and invasion of privacy.