Basic brand identity and talking points about the exchange, along with a statewide media campaign promoting "general awareness" and "combating misconceptions and fears" about the ACA, have already been developed by the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences' Arkansas Center for Health improvement and UAMS' Creative Services department.
What does ACHI stand for?
ACHI stands for Arkansas Center for Health Improvement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHI
We have 14 other meanings of ACHI in our Acronym Attic
- Athens-Clarke Heritage Foundation (Athens, GA)
- Athens County Habitat for Humanity (Ohio)
- Aurora Colony Handspinners' Guild (Oregon)
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (gaming)
- Advisory Committee on Health Human Resources (Canada)
- African Commission of Health and Human Rights Promoters
- Advances in Computer-Human Interaction (international conference)
- Advisory Council on Health Infostructure (Canada)
- Air Center Helicopters, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX)
- American Country Holdings, Inc.
- International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interaction
- Alaska Comprehensive Health Insurance Association
- American College of Healthcare Information Administrators (professional association)
- A Collection of Hyperlinks in A Common Home for U (Indian web portal)
- Academic Challenges Helping Individuals Expand Values and Education
- Action, Common sense, Hard work, Imagination, Energy, Vision and values, Enthusiasm
- Another Chance Initiative for Education, Vocation or Employment (New York Department of Labor)
- Asociación de Chilenos Residentes en Guatemala (Spanish: Chilean Residents Association in Guatemala)
- Association of Consumer Health Information Specialists
- Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd. (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arkansas Surgeon General Joseph Thompson, MD, director of the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement, said cost pressures are everywhere.
Bio: Joe Thompson Bio: Besides serving as surgeon general, Joe Thompson is also director of the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement, professor of medicine and public health at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock and a general pediatrician.
Pending resolution of this personal matter, I intend to continue my work towards improving the health of Arkansans as Director of the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement and Surgeon General for Arkansas.
Thompson's comments were made at a summit hosted by the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement, which he directs, and simulcast to area health education centers across the state.
Thompson is Surgeon General of Arkansas, director of the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement and director of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Center to Prevent Childhood Obesity.
Joe Thompson is Arkansas Surgeon General, director of the Arkansas Center for Health Improvement, director of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Center to Prevent Childhood Obesity and an associate professor at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Colleges of Medicine and Public Health.