Currently, Farrell (the son of Arkansas Business Publishing Group Chairman and CEO Olivia Farrell) works with digital cash payment startup Dwolla, while Carlisle is busy with his Project Olympia, a social cloud program for coaches that he helped start at last year's Startup Weekend in Columbia, Mo.
What does ABPG stand for?
ABPG stands for Arkansas Business Publishing Group (Little Rock, AR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABPG
- Acute Bovine Pulmonary Edema and Emphysema
- All Boro Peace Forum (India)
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Fungal Disease (internal medicine)
- Associação Brasileira de Preservação Ferroviária (Brazilian Association of Railroad Preservation)
- Alt.Binaries.Pictures.Fashion.Youth (newgroup)
- Advanced Base Proving Ground
- alt.binaries.pictures.grotesque (newsgroup)
- American Book Publishing Group (formerly Forbes Publishing)
- Androgen Binding Protein Gamma
- Able Seaman Photographer
- American Board of Psychological Hypnosis (Beverly, MA)
- Associated British Ports Holdings PLC (UK)
- Association of Black Public Health Students (est. 2001; Atlanta, GA)
- American Business & Personal Insurance (Seattle, WA)
- Ankle Brachial Pressure Index
- Ankle Systolic Blood Pressure Index (nutrition)
- Associação Brasileira da Propriedade Intelectual (Brazilian Intellectual Property Association; Brazil)
- Associated Business Publications International (New York, NY)
- Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been named publisher of Arkansas Business and general manager of Arkansas Business Publishing Group.
Arkansas Business Publishing Group has grown from 58 to 76 employees during the past decade, and we're grateful to our readers and advertisers for making this possible.
Arkansas Business Publishing Group announced last week that it will expand and renovate its downtown Little Rock office to accommodate ongoing growth of its niche publications, interactive initiatives and custom publishing operations.
Gallman also served as a reporter and editor for the Arkansas Times and for Arkansas Business Publishing Group.
And Ralph Bradbury's daughter, Rachel, is publisher of consumer publications for Arkansas Business Publishing Group.
home of Arkansas Business Publishing Group and 32 apartments; the 85,000-SF Archer Drug Building at 107 E.