Willie Capers of Jonesboro is the new president of the Arkansas Association of Health-System Pharmacists, also an APA division.
What does AAHP stand for?
AAHP stands for Arkansas Association of Health-System Pharmacists
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHP
We have 26 other meanings of AAHP in our Acronym Attic
- African American Homeschoolers Network
- American Association for the History of Nursing
- American Academy of Head, Neck and Facial Pain
- Afro-Asian Housing Organization
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association
- Ann Arbor Hands on Museum (Michigan)
- Advogados Associados Hamilton Pereira (Portuguese; Brazlian law firm)
- Alabama Association of Health Plans
- American Academy of Health Physics
- American Association of Health Plans
- Association of Allied Health Professionals (est. 1975; Canada)
- Alaska Association of Harbormasters and Port Administrators
- African-American Health Promotion Campaign
- African-American Hereditary Prostate Cancer
- African-American Heritage Parade Committee
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Australian Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (Reston, VA)
- American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance