net (Women's Network in Electronic Transactions), a member of the Board of Directors for the Austin chapter of the Arkansas Alumni Association, a member of the Junior League of Austin, and a member of eBay Women in Technology.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Arkansas Alumni Association (University of Arkansas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 914 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Appraisers Association of America
- Arbor Art Association (Michigan)
- Archaiologika Analekta Ex Athenon (Athens Annals of Archaeology)
- Archives of American Art (Smithsonian Institution)
- Area Advisory Authority
- Area Agency on Aging
- Area Aid Application (UK)
- Ariana Afghan Airlines
- Arkansas Activities Association (North Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Arkansas Aluminum Alloys, Inc (Hot Springs, Arkansas)
- Arkansas Ambulance Association
- Arkansas Apartment Association (Little Rock, AR)
- Armenian Assembly of America
- Army Ammunition Activity
- Army Audit Agency
- Aromatic Amino Acid
- arrival and assembly area
- Arrows and Anchors (Fair to Midland album)
- Arts at the Airport (Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority; Nashville, TN)
- Asian American Action (fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boyer and Sylvia were honored by the university as Parents of the Year in 1990, Volunteers of the Year in 1992, and the couple received the Arkansas Alumni Association Distinguished Service Award in 1999.
For Paul Previtt, electronic communications coordinator at the Arkansas Alumni Association, deliverability guarantee was an important requirement in the search for an e-mail service provider.
John Reap of Dallas has been named president of the University of Arkansas Alumni Association board of directors.
Graham Stewart has been named associate vice chancellor for alumni and executive director of the University of Arkansas Alumni Association.
Alan Mantooth has received the Arkansas Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Achievement Award for research from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Joining the Arkansas Alumni Association is a great way to stay connected with the University of Arkansas.
Rutherford received the Humanitarian Award from the Arkansas Chapter of the National Conference of Community & Justice, the Men of Volunteer Achievement from the Retired Senior Volunteer Program, the Arkansas Community Service Award from the Arkansas Department of Volunteerism, the Martin Luther King Award from the Black Community Developers and the Community Service Award from the University of Arkansas Alumni Association.