Beverly who directs the Arkansas Aging Initiative, is a professor in the UAMS College of Nursing, College of Medicine and the Fay W.
What does AAI stand for?
AAI stands for Arkansas Aging Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAI
We have 258 other meanings of AAI in our Acronym Attic
- Analisi Ambientale Iniziale (Italian: Initial Environmental Assessment)
- Angle of Approach Indicator
- Ankle-Arm Index (atherosclerosis)
- Antenna-Air Interface
- Aortic Arch Interruption
- Applications Alarms Infrastructure
- Arab American Institute (Washington, DC)
- Architectural Association of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland; est. 1896)
- Area of Archaeological Importance (UK)
- Aristolochic Acid I (toxicology)
- Armstrong Associates, Inc.
- Army Analysis Intelligence
- Arrival Aircraft Interval (air traffic control)
- Asean Australasia and India
- Asia America Initiative (Washington, DC)
- Asian American Institute
- Asian Arts Initiative (various locations)
- Asociación Argentina para la Infancia (Spanish)
- Asosiasi Advokat Indonesia (Indonesian Advocates Association)
- Association des Anciens de l'Isty (French: Association of the Former students of ISTY, French school in Versailles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beverly, PhD, RN, FAAN, is Murphy Chair for Rural Aging Leadership and Policy, director of the Arkansas Aging Initiative at the Donald IT;.